Fully Scalable Erlang-based Application Framework
Fermium is a web application framework written in the programming language Erlang.
- Written in the programming language Erlang which is suited for parallel programming and HA.
- Supports Ajax and Comet. RIA (Rich Internet Application) can be build easliy.
- Event driven architecture, the events corresponding to the elements in the web can be transparently handled in the framework.
- Clients have to code screen and event handlers only.
- Minimizes coding cost by supporting Convention over Configuration like Ruby on Rails.
- O/R mapping layer similar to Ruby on Rails' Active Record.
- Key value store having java library interface which can be used as high speed cache.
Built-in clustering functionalities make constructing scalable system easy.
- Scalable horizontal distribution by clustering.
- Session replication and distributed cache system.
Cloud ready enterprise application foundation
Fermium and Fermion realize available and reliable cloud system.