Conventional thin client terminals have the following problems.
- Not extensible.
- Not responsive because of the narrow bandwidth between the server and the clients.
- Server load is very high because all processings are taken place in the server.
MURAKUMO proposes the following new client model which has the following advantages/features
- Uses HDD and enables the execution of various kinds of applications.
- Runs rich/fat applications in client and reduces server load.
- Scalable and cost-effective.
Assumed target fields
Our client model is suitable for any situations where similar operating environment is required such as
- Enterprise branches
- School/Cram school
- Set Top box